Continuing Acupuncture Education (CAE)
American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
9100 Park West Drive
Houston, Texas 77063
Phone: (713) 780-9777
Fax: (713) 781-5781
Email: [email protected]
February 25-26, 2017
- Provider approval by Texas State Board of Acupuncture Examiners (pending)
- Program approval by NCCAOM (pending)
- Program approval by California Acupuncture Board (pending)
ENGLISH & CHINESE TRACKS AVAILABLE (17 hours)
- Safety, Ethics & Insurance Updates ~ Marilyn Allen
- Meridians & Acupoints for the Spine ~ Dr. Hui Ouyang
- TCM for Lower GI Diseases ~ Dr. Haihe Tian
- TCM on Rheumatic Diseases ~ Dr. David Wang
- Characteristics & Treatment of Nervous System
Disorders in TCM Pediatrics~ Dr. Baisong Zhong
- 中醫運動對骨質疏鬆症等的創傷防治體會 ~李霞主任中醫師
- 脊柱有關的經絡和穴位 ~歐陽暉博士中醫師
- 下消化道疾病的中醫診療精華 ~田海河博士
- 中醫治療風濕病 ~王德輝醫生
Click here for presentation schedule
Click here for Conference Program Booklet
VENDOR BOOTH AVAILABLE
Click here to register for a booth
Register before February 10, 2017 to receive early bird discount.
Discounts offered to TAAOM members, ACAOM alumni, and students.
Lunch included. Free Parking.
|February 25-26, 2017
|Early Bird Registration (-10%)
|TAAOM Member Early Bird (-15%)
|ACAOM Alumnus Early Bird (-15%)
Cancellations: Refund, less $50 processing fee, will be given to those who cancel in writing by Feb 10, 2017.
Hotel with Special Rate: Hilton Westchase Hotel at 9999 Westheimer Road, Houston TX 77042. The special rate $85/night (tax not included) only applicable if reservation is made by February 10, 2017. To reserve a room, call 713-974-1000, refer to room block: American College of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine.