The Registrar’s Office is responsible for:
- Registering students for courses and maintaining student academic records
- All graduation and diploma related services, licensure and commonly used academic forms
- Registering students for national board exams
- Registering students for state licensure, and more
- Student petition forms (reviewed by the Dean of Academic Affairs)
- Full audit of a student’s degree plan and completed courses when nearing graduation
- Course add/drop/withdrawal forms*
*Classes may be added or dropped from a student’s schedule through the add/drop period (which runs through the first week of courses each session). Course withdrawal is allowed up until the course’s final exam. If a student attempts the final exam, the course will be graded. Withdrawal from a course is only allowed once per course, any subsequent attempt will be graded.
Questions regarding any of these topics should be directed to the Office of the Registrar directly. Appointments can be made to discuss specific issues regarding any of these areas. Appointments can be scheduled by contacting the Registrar by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).